Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Who am I?

From time to time, in certain points of life, you may feel miserable, and want to figure out who you are actually, what is the role you play, what achievement should you have, how will you be in the future, etc etc. And then throughout the process of seeking your identity, to overcome all crisis, to experience happiness and saddness, you define yourself, you construct the real you. And then one day, you may feel comfortable and confident, because you accept your whole self, including the good and bad parts.

Of course, not everyone can reach this stage, hope you and I can be the one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how to face adverse situation is a major subject under many incidents,
try to solve it by any means,don't
escape
charles

Anthrokiki said...

Papa, don't worry about me, I will stand strong on my legs no matter what happens on me because at least I have you all!

I will fight back!

Thanks a lot.