Thursday, June 07, 2007

Great mom

This evening I had a chat with a mommy. I asked this mother if she had any plan for this weekend, she replied sadly that she got no planning as her elder daughter is no longer willing to go out with her. Her elder daughter is 14 years old, she is so out-going and independent. The mom told me this girl is getting so mature and already has a little boyfriend.

I understand this, I was a rebellious teenage and I am also a mother now. Sometimes the tension between two generations makes people suffer. I tried to comfort her and said 'Don't worry, once your daughter reaches 20 years old, she will know you are the greatest.'

She smiled joyfully and said 'I hope so!!'

I also found my parent are the best after I got married. When I am no longer seeing them everyday, I start to miss them and know how importance they are, the way they accept me, appreciate me and forgive me is so unconditonal.

I am a lucky girl because I have such a nice pair of parnets. Thanks Daddy and Mommy.

No comments: