Friday, June 08, 2007

Being a mother is not that easy, man!

This is the nick I use in my MSN right now.

I think I am too immature and over-reacted, but I do this to express my feeling.

Today I had lunch with my bunch of sweetie colleagues, Chimpanzee also joined us, which is pretty rare.

To get involved in our chat, Chimpanzee suddenly asked me how come I am so care-free and comfortable as being a mother.

He pissed me off by this simple question, and actually this is not the first time he asked me. Then I replied instantly 'When I feel upset and depressed, I did not show you, but it does not mean nothing is happened, okay?' I still managed to hang a grin on my face but I knew it looked quite fake.

That's okay, he doesn't mean to give me hard time, but he is really weak in communication.

No comments: