Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Emergency support service

Jelly is in Brazil. He was calling from the airport at my noon time and claimed that he was stuck there with no information of the hotel. He asked me to help him to search the hotel contact.

As it was the midnight at his time and he is extremely tired (had been in flight for around 24 hours), he needed to get the phone number desperately.

With several phone calls back and forth, I gave him phone contacts of several hotels (he didn't know the exact name of the accommodation), luckily one of them is correct. He thanked me wholeheartly.

Jeff said I am even stronger than those platinum card banking service, I consider to put this attribute in my CV:
  • Act as a dedicated, personalized concierge to offer emergency support when my boss is travelling.

Ha, sounds pretty attractive.

No comments: