Monday, November 05, 2007

A different November

If I am not wrong, November was always a stressful month to me.

It was the time I had to prepare for examinations in school days or dived into the peak season in work days.

Therefore Thanksgiving day was very meaningful to me. Not because I celebrated this festival, but in tradition, after this day, people will start preparing for the Christmas. It seems not the case in Hong Kong in these two years though, because everywhere is already in Christmas decorations after the Halloween. Thanks to the aggressive consuming culture.

However, my main point is, I feel so happy in this November, I see the peace around me. Last week, I was praying for a good result for my unborn child, then I received a good news on Oct 31.

That's why November is a new start for me!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm ready for Christmas !!

meiki