Friday, November 02, 2007

Love in the first sight



When those little white flowers on Daisy Marc Jacobs met my eyes, my heart just felt into it, at once.

Daisy Marc Jacobs is a newly launched Eau de toilette for young females. It perfectly blends notes of wild strawberry, violet leaves, red grape fruit, which creates a fresh, pleasant and girlish scent.

I am totally attracted by its stunning and cute bottle design. To me, it is irresistible. I have never bought perfume simply because of its package, until I met Daisy.

It is interesting that daisies themselves carry no scent, but this fragrance demonstrates the subtle beauty of these little white flowers.

Last night I blanketed myself in several sprays of Daisy before bed, then these golden droplets brought me a sweet dream....
Wanna know more about Daisy? Let's visit its official website http://www.daisymarcjacobs.com/

No comments: