Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Mood Swing

Remember that when I just stepped out from the college and faced the real life, I was a very emotional person.

Sometimes Jeff would complain about that, I got angry easily, and sometimes even for no reasons. I looked like every single human being in the planet had pissed me off, and I just take people acceptance and understanding for granted, especially those who loved me a lot. Because I thought that because they loved me, they should accept me as an artistic, weird and emotional person.

But when I experienced much more and interacted with more people, I understand my thought was totally wrong. No one have obligation to suffer from my mood swing. Then I know that everyone has responsibility to control his/ her emotion.

One day, Jeff told me I become much more mature than the first day we stayed together... Of course, already 10 years time.

And I find that actually, I am not that artistic as I believe...... hahahahahah.

No comments: