Sunday, November 25, 2007

My first green tea cheese cake

Last Saturday, I was too exciting and forgot to take a nice photo for the whole green tea cheese cake I made in the first time. Strictly speaking, this was the first baked cake I have ever made.

So what you can see here is the remaining 1/8 piece for breakfast in the next day. It received really good response, the taste was great. Even my F.I.L. who excels in criticizing praised it. Surely there was still great room for improvement, the eye white was not stiff enough and made it a bit too hard, but Jeff promised to buy me an electronic egg beater, I am sure the next one will be much better. I am planning to prepare a home-made birthday cake for him. He is really a lucky man!!!!!

P.S. Lucas also ate a lot!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

any green tea cake?
instead of green tea CHEESE cake!

meiki