Saturday, February 16, 2008

Damn exhausted

I feel sleepy in every waking moment.

It is the toughest time, I should feed baby in the midnight everyday - around 0:00 and 3:00am. I should also change his diaper before feeding, and hug him after feeding. The whole process is around 30-45 mins.

I will let Jeff to do the 7:00am session, because I should do 'milk production' in that timeslot.

That is why I always sleep like a pig in the afternoon.

******

I still have not discussed with my bosses about my maternity leave arrangement, the salary and bonus payment had not yet settled down. After the year-end payment of all my insurance charges, investment and tax, I've just found my saving had been eaten up. I am not penny-less, but absolutely reached the poverty level. Oh my goodness, I become a pathetic poor mother who is too lazy to work because she is exhausted all the time......

I need money, I need to buy myself bread... and beautiful dress... and gorgeous shoes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

same here, i sill need to wake up few times duing the night! today cece is 6 months la, hope soon he can give up the night milk la. add oil manki!

grace

Anthrokiki said...

Cece is just 6 months? I thought he is already 1 year old...
Let's work hard together!!!