Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Very early morning

Now is 5:39am, I had just fed little Linus in this very early morning.

I have had the 'night shift' of feeding and nappy change for almost a month, somehow get used to the routine.

Linus is sleeping satisfied next to me. He always smiles after feeding. Medical researches claimed that such 'smiling' is just a kind of non-emotional muscle movement which usually happens on new born babies, but I do not agree with it, I still believe they can show genuine happiness by curling up their little lips.

I am planning to have a haircut this morning. I was thinking about having a medium length bob hair. However, well, one of the good things when you reach my age, you have plenty experiences of awful, regretful haircut, you know too well which hairstyles you will look good with. I do not want to take a risk... As I have thick, wavy and coarse hair texture, a bad haircut will make me wrestling with every strand of hair every morning.

On top of this, I do not look chic in many ways...I do not look good in smokey eyes, I discovered it after I had a make up class in Lola. Well, I better stick with long feminine hair look, even though I really want to try new thing...hairstyle cannot be joked with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.