Monday, February 11, 2008

Shopaholic and baby


I did tell myself not to buy another Shopaholic series again when I was reading 'Shopaholic ties the knot', I thought they were totally brainless.

However, as I wish to keep myself in good mood in these few weeks, I bought loads of silly yet hilarious readings. 'Shopaholic & baby' is one of them.

I read this book when I was 'producing' breast milk. Imagine I was holding the pump in one hand and grabbing this book in another hand, given that I have milk production 4 times a day, 30 minutes each time, I finish reading it in 10 days.

It performs what it is supposed to be. I burst into laugh always. There are many ridiculous scenes, such as in a baby fair, people let Becky to jumped the line in front of a cashier, because everyone thought she was pregnant and brought a small baby with her when shopping, however, she was actually using a pram as a trolley to keep all useless baby stuff she shopped, plus a huge bear toy they thought it was a baby girl; her false laboring; her yummiest mommy interview with Vogue, etc.,

I would recommend it to moms-to-be or new mothers if they need something funny to cheer up.

No comments: