Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day



Yesterday was the Valentine's Day. Jeff and I did not have any special celebration, as we were fully occupied by two babies. We just went out for breakfast with Lucas, and watched Little Miss Sunshine DVD at night. I was so content even though the day could not be described as 'romantic', the two babies are already our best gifts to each other.





I always joked that another best Valentine's Day gift Jeff sent me is the latest version of Medela Swing Electronic Breast Pump. This state-of-an-art machine has two phase pumping program which designed to imitate baby sucking. It helps me to generate loads of milk effortlessly, I wonder if the designer should be offered a Nobel Prize. It is expensive (more than $1000), but Jeff said breast-feeding is a tough work, it is worth to invest in a best pump.

Wakakakak, I am really joking, Jeff bought it right after I gave birth to Linus. Technically this is not a Valentine's Day gift, but I think new fathers can think about it as a unique gift in this special day. When other women are receiving diamonds, perfumes or branded bags, but you can get a cutting edge breast pump, how fabulous and unique it is!!!

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

Thanks you appreciate my gift.