Monday, May 12, 2008

Driving is interesting

Driving is fun, if you have good skill and are prudent.

After the 10 hours driving lessons, I have my second practice this morning. The first time was from home to the Festival Walk, Kowloon Tong.

Today, I drove from home to the Science Park in Tolo Harbour, then went up to the Chinese University. After a relaxing breakfast with Jeff there, I drove to Shatin New Town Plaza to search for a swimming suit.

Well, I still encountered the same problem as last year (I also mentioned this in my blog a year ago), whom on earth are those Roxy and Rip Curl bikinis/ two-piece made for? I had tried on so many, but none of them covered my body decently. Finally, I bought a one-piece Arena in Marathon. After all, I was a swimming team member in secondary school, I do need a "professional" swimming wear, which REALLY allows me to stretch my limbs in whatever angle in water.

I, again, was being a driver during the back home journey. To be frank, I was a bit freak out when driving especially when switching line and parking, but I still managed to arrive home in one piece.

Quite a good achievement.

No comments: