Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Extreme Motherhood - The triplet diaries


This is my birthday gift from Samantha, but she said I should lend her after I finish the reading.
It is a real story of Jackie Clune, a stand-up comedian and a regular radio broadcaster, who is a mother of 4 kids - one big sister and a set of triplet, which is, as she said "an accident" to her...
As a new mother of the second new born baby, I can feel her happiness and sadness through the words. I passed through some of her experience, but hers times three of mine. (I could not stop laughing when she felt she was making omelet as one of her eggs split to a pair of identical twin and another egg was not split and form a fraternal triplet). I love all her jokes, no wonder she is an outstanding comedian.
This is my best reading everyday during my milk expressing.
If you are a mother, or you think you will be a mother one day, you will love this book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you love it my dear friend :)

S