Friday, May 16, 2008

Give me a break!!!

I wonder if I am having fluctuating hormonal changes again, I feel totally fed up these few days. A single word, a sigh or a gesture can piss me off.

I would be swung back to the open area again where my research friends 'situated'. I would no longer sit next to Jelly. I am fine with this arrangement and the director of my department said he would fight for the good seat for me. The good seat means a seat at the corner.

Then one of my bosses came up yesterday said he would like me to sit next to the main corridor. I told Jelly the place was not my favourite, he asked me to fight for the seat I loved. I went back to that boss and he said it was fine.

Then this afternoon my FEMALE boss (women are really difficult) sent an email to this male boss and said I didn't make sense because if I tucked in that corner seat would cause inconvenience to Jelly if he wanted to visit me because he had to passed by some many people (technically, just 1 person in front of me if I sit in that corner seat).

Then my boss asked me politely if I could accept the 'offer'.

At that moment, I think it is enough. Just a seat my bosses, no need to send so much energy and time to discuss who should sit where, okay?

But the peak of this story is, Jelly insisted that I should confront, and FORCED me to write an email back to my male boss that Jelly himself is concerned about the confidentiality of the job I handled so he preferred me to sit in the corner seat.

Well, I wrote back to my male boss, with the beginning "I am fine with your arrangement", and there is a usual "but", and continued.

Sigh... just a seat my bosses!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take it easy,just a seat only,but
could express one's opinion
charles