Monday, May 26, 2008

Exhaustive work life

This is the third week after I resumed work.

Everyday I felt totally exhausted. Express milk, work, express milk, work, endure those poker faces and bad temper, off work, take care of two kids, express milk, sleep, and then another day, repeat all these things.

I cannot lie to myself, I do not feel very happy at work. However, I am still very lucky to have many colleagues support me, except the one who work closest to me... Well, the world is not perfect.

Lucas was having fever today. Doctor said he did not have any flu or cold, the high temperature may be caused by his allergic nose, which is pretty bizarre.

Linus is as chubby as usual, he always wants to be carried. I held him almost the whole night, except the time I played with Lucas in between.

I felt asleep when feeding Lucas at 10pm, and suddenly woke up because I dropped the bottle off.

Sleep deprivation is the pitiest thing all parents experience. Thanks god we have a nanny, our situation is already slightly better.

No comments: