Sunday, June 05, 2005

Be faithful to myself

I supposed to have a really work-free and relaxing weekend, but a phone call from 'someone' almost ruined it.

She phoned me in the afternoon and told me to be careful as I had not signed up for an extra work. She sounded so helpful and caring, but I did wonder her intention. After I finished the phone call, I felt so upset and miserable, I wondered if it is my fault for not signing up that extra work.

Jeff saw that I was so depressed, actually I had been pressurized for quite a long time. I had my own thought and my own philosophy, but suddenly I started to think if my philosophy is not applicable in this real world. When I started crying, Jeff asked me to stop. He urged me to believe myself, to trust my talent, and to listen to my own thought, don't compromise with other's ridiculous expectation, otherwise I will lost myself, and people will torture me more.

And I know that job is not everything of my life. Rather, job is the least important things comparing with my family, my health and my wisdom. I don't want my family to be upset because I ignore him and only concentrate on my work.

I found that I discuss such kind of topic in this diary for almost a year, a bit pathetic, isn't it?

I should be faithful to myself, to believe the 'force', like what Jedi do.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This world, there are some people like to build their happiness on other's sadness, cos they lake of stand point and confidence, always do destructive activity to attractive awareness, how poor. In Chinese , it call “小人” , so the best way is keep away from them once we identified them “遠小人”. And keep your mind and principle. Remember that “君子坦蕩蕩,小人常戚戚”
Jeff

Anonymous said...

you okay? my dear friend.... =(

Anonymous said...

hello, 你開心d啦, 你結左婚咩?

Anthrokiki said...

Hey Billie,

Oh yes I got married and I enjoy my married life.

Yes are right, it is so nonsense to care about such tiny monkey business, I should be happier!! Thanks!!