Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Have a nice day!!

Feel that I have an obligation to contribute some positive energy to this cyber world. I wish to tell everyone that I enjoy today so much!!

Today, I boosted up my productivity to maximum and finished two work tasks. I could manage to leave office around 6:45pm.

I had a lunch with my friends this afternoon, we talked a lot.

I received a comment of last piece of diary from my lovely classmate Billie - she was the first classmate who sit next to me when we were in form 1.

Jeff and I had a very nice dinner in a Japanese restaurant, yummy!!

Then I sit on my bed and am writing this diary. A totally normal day but it is so cool!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi manki & grace, how r u ? i now work in chemical industry, always stay in china, so boring.........grace, when will u back? miss u all !!

Anonymous said...

i remember garce runs very fast!!!!

Anthrokiki said...

I remember Lau Ka Man and me were stationary representatives in first semester in Form 1.