Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Singing in the rain

It keeps raining for several weeks. I feel so hungry! (Yes, there is no correlation between the first and second sentence).

I love cooking. After we moved out from our parent's home, Jeff and I rarely dine out, especially during the weekends. We love to cook whatever we love to eat, for example, I always make soup with apple.

I just realize that I also have potentials to be a good mother, at least I know how to cook.
*********

People in different life stage will have different thought about life. A person in 28 years old could have endless possibilities. You could be surprised by countless things in this world because you are still very young and embrace curiosity. I want to think out of the box and act out of the box, I want to explore my endless possibility.
*********

Life is not dull, only what you think make yourself dull, remember that perception is actually a self-constructed subjective feeling, it helps you to understand the world, but it is not a reality or an absolute truth. Widen your heart and you could embrace the whole world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, 28 just already finsihed learing and start develop what you should be. I like your last paragraph most!
Jeff

Anthrokiki said...

Hi lovely Grace, thanks for your continuous support, I will keep writing diary.