Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Stay healthy and young

As I had suffered from flu and cold on and off, I made up my mind to keep myself healthy and young. Herebelow are the tips from elderly wisdom, book and my experience.

1. Sleep well - both quality and quantity should be concerned. To have a nice sleep, I try to have a cup of hot chamomile tea with honey before going bed, the sweet aroma helps me to relax
2. Exercise - Practise yoga or other aerobic exercise at least 3 times a week, at least 30 minutes each time.
3. Taking supplement - I know that someone reject this idea so much because they believe the nutrients could be gotten from daily dining. However, my smart Daddy suggests Omega 3 fish oil pill does work.
4. Avoid make up if not necessary - frankly, someone could have make up everyday but still have fair skin, but unfortunately, it is not my case. Make up becomes a burden to my face when it lasts a day long. Seems that it is wiser to keep my skin breathes and glows naturally.
5. Pamper myself, facial treatment frequently.
6. Outdoor activities - Staying indoor with strong air conditioner only makes me dull, should absorb golden sunshine during weekend.
7. Reading and watching movie - beautiflying myself internally.
8. Be happy, learn to let go - don't be too serious for every tiny little things, it could just speed up the aging rate and deepen the fine lines on face.
9. And the most important is, having an open mind, accept myself and everyone, should love and care myself!!

Do you have any little tips to brighten up your everyday? Let's share!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks grace, its billie ar, hello hello manki, do u remember me?

Anonymous said...

Swimming and play PS2 can improve your body and brain.
Jeff

Anthrokiki said...

Oh hi Billie,so great to hear from you!!! Surely I remembered our most handsome Billie in 1 Martha!!!I guess we hadn't met more than a decade, how are you??