Friday, March 02, 2007

Annual Dinner 2007

We just had a great fun in the Annual Dinner this year, everyone burst into laugh in every 5 minutes.

The theme this year is 'knowing your colleague'. Many awards had been given to selected staff. Surprising, I got the 1st runner up of best dressed staff and won $1000 cash.

I will spend those lucky money to a gift for Jeff, he wants to have a flash.

We had the party in a small island in Repulse Bay, I understand why our queen highly recommended (that means ordered) the committee to host the function there, the place is just terrific, we had our overwhelming starry starry dinner on the lawn.

When we are waiting for the dining time, several of us video recorded some silly stuff. One of the videos is my yoga class, you can view it below:

This is the best annual dinner I had so far.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great!
I also want such kind of annual dinner.

meiki