Thursday, March 22, 2007

Confrontation

Today is my bad luck day.

I was being scolded by two persons in the same day, one is my boss Kelly Larry, one is a person who has similar position at home - my father in law. I can only claim I am unlucky.

For Kelly Larry, I became the target because when she was in Frankfurt waiting for a flight Dusseldorf, she wanted to find someone to teach her how to fix the charts. Unfortunately no one picked the company main line at 2:00pm, the line was diverted to a secretary who was not in her place. Then she called my mobile and I picked the phone, then I became the squeeze ball.

What a shame that I did not know how to fix the chart instantly, I was running over the whole office with my mobile as a crazy woman to find someone who knows how to do it... poorly that person also needed sometimes to check. Kelly said she will call back but so far have not heard from her.

I feel so incompetent, even I had finally fixed the chart later and sent her by email. Hope it really helps. Anyway, thanks Bonbon because when she knew I had a hard time, she tried to tell me jokes and gave me some grapes.

The second unfortunate event: After such stressful day I came back home with a tensed body and mind, I felt so happy to see my baby. When I carried Lucas my highness in domestic arena suddenly spoke up, I did not even sense the one he scolding was me at the beginning, 'You let your son sit with us and have dinner, and then you let him putting his hand into the baby food. Just now he screamed because your maid did not allow him to do so.....'

I do not have any hints of such complaint. Hello? This is a extremely normal scene for a baby learning how to eat by himself. It looks abnormal to him because he did not experience or has any knowledge of it. I Then replied: 'I just want him to experience and explore the surrounding area, and his behaviour can be definitely guided.'

He was a bit shock because he did not use to be talked back, well actually I just told him the fact and my own thought, nothing offensive. Then he smiled a little bit and said 'He is really playing the food like playing cerement....'

I then told baby not to do so and carried him upstairs, and i never returned to the living room again.

And then I know that before I came back, he made such complaint again and again everytime when he saw someone in the house, including my maid.....

I am open for the opinions from others about parenting, but it limits to discussion, not scolding or blaming.

No comments: