Monday, March 12, 2007

Sacrifice

Another vivid example showing how great Jeff is.

Last Friday I bought myself a ring, the first silver ring I buy in my life. It is a gift to glorify and demonstrate the economic independence as being a modern woman. (I exaggerate, just kidding)

On Sunday, I sit with my baby on toilet bowl and made him 'poo poo', after done, I wiped his back side and threw the tissue into the toilet bowl. At such 'critical' moment, my ring was too loose and slipped elegantly into the toilet, with a crystal clear 'ting' sound when it reached the ground. Please note that I have not flushed yet.

I was shocked and say 'ah' in quite a high pitch.

Jeff responded in 0.2 second rushed into the toilet. I told him the dramatic scene just then.

He asked me to leave the 'area' and brought baby to the 'safety place', he said 'I will manage it, don't worry'.

Then he used a giant plastic bag to wrap his hands and he stirred the water... after 10 seconds, he took out the ring.

I even dared to ask if he had touch any baby's poo poo, he replied with a pity smile ' of course, what do you think, the ring was under the poo!!'

I really love Jeff, he is a hero!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's my pleasure...
jeff

Anonymous said...

oh I forgot to teel you that the huge plastic bag i found it is broken.... after i use it. proof that huge doesn't mean anything.
jeff

Anonymous said...

soooooooooooooooo sweet ^^