Saturday, March 31, 2007

London Day 3

Yesterday night the network was down. My eye lids also could not keep opening at 10:30pm, then I crawled onto the bed and fell into a deep sleep.

I become a morning bird these few days, I wake up at 5:59 am this morning. Thanks god that I can connect the network again and it gives me a chance to make this entry. Okay, to report what we had done on Day 3:

London Zoo

This is the first time I visited London Zoo, we were very lucky that yesterday was the first open day of Gorilla Kingdom. Three giant monkeys looked quite perplexing in there cozy glass cage, maybe they were missing their natural habitat.

Chicago
We came back to Covent Garden at 0430 pm for the musicals 'Chicago'. We could not get discount tickets but the show is still worth for value. The performance is awesome and I love the story so much. I will buy its soundtrack when I come back home.


Straits Restaurant
We had a relatively decent dinner at the Straits Restaurant. It is an Asian cuisine restaurant near our hotel. We can tell the staffs are Malaysians because they have the temperament of our boss and colleague of our counterpart. The girl there is pretty funny, but I can tell from the short conversation with her that London is quite a tough place for her. It is good to have a short trip here but will be another story if you settle down in a foreign place.

No comments: