Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The REAL last phase of the Europe project

Don't wanna write any work-related entry but my life recently is either about job or my baby. It will be fantastic if I can split myself into two individual, a stay-home Manki and a career Gloria and each of them has 24 hours a day to spend (that means 48 hours in total as a complete me).

Now we are really reaching the last phase of the 9-country project. I think we conduct this research for almost one year, if we count the initial costing period and the idle time before the actual start. We look forward to finish all local reports by this week and hopefully I can take some annual leaves in the coming two weeks.

The happiest moment for me everyday is to simply stay with my baby and look at him when he falls asleep. His fair light skin and long eye lashes make him looks like an adorable angel.

No comments: