Friday, February 03, 2012

Worker Bee

Haven't post blogs related to working for a long time .  When I reviewed the entries I labelled as 'working bee' (or should it be worker bee? Whatever), there were non stop babbling and grumbling.  I wonder if I was 'Little Miss Grumpy' at that time.


Alright, starting the Year of the Dragon, I have received several job requests this week.  This should be a good sign.  I do enjoy this full-time mom-and-freelancer-marketing/ research-professional mode so much. If possible, I don't want to work in a full time job anymore even my kids grown up.  Once you experience the flexibility to work independently, you just don't want to go back, to beg for the appreciations from the bosses, who thinks they pay you is an act of charity.


Cross my fingers.

No comments: