Monday, March 14, 2005

BREAKTHROUGH

With the great help from my mommy, we moved in the new flat successfully on last Saturday. Everyone is amazed to our high turbo effectiveness.

The flat looks even cozier after decorated. We put photos, picture and postcard everywhere; those little green pots brighten the ambience; All cushions, bean bags and carpet match each others seamlessly. I really love this place.

On Saturday evening, my daddy and Meiki also visited us. These one big and one little monster sit at a corner and ate lots of shrimp crackers, potato chips and other snack foods, at the same time, my mom still indulgenced in the ‘wiping’ activities, despite that she had being done it for the whole day. That night, we had dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant nearby where is my daddy’s favorite.

On Sunday afternoon, my parents-in-law and Hin’s family visited us. Lovely Lok Lok B loved our home so much; he played on the carpet the whole afternoon and slept on our bed later. Eventually, my mom-in-law cooked the dinner because I had gone out with Hin to G.O.D. to buy some others household gadgets. But I had still contributed yesterday night; I did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen.

This morning I cooked the breakfast for Yuen, I planned to make a semi-raw egg, but…… it turned out became a 90% raw egg, but there is something in this planet called ‘improvement’, right? Next time, I could cook it better!!

Hope all our families had great time! Surely we had!

2 comments:

Anthrokiki said...

Hi Grace,

Thanks so much for your tips, I will try next time.

How's your life then? Keep posting your news on your diary, I will read it from time to time.

Have fun!!

Anthrokiki said...

Hi Mei Ki,

Yeah anytime you are welcome.