Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Dressing Competition

Wow our company will have an annual dinner tonight. Sam and I would join a dressing competition in the party. There will be more than 10 competitors. The winner will get HK$1500 prize.

I get two sets of costume, one is made by my mom - a maid headband and apron, and another set is honey bee. I am still strugging which one I should wear. The main point to win this competition is exaggerating and wacky!

This week is quite relaxing. All reporting had been done in past few weeks and Easter holiday is around already. We will have a long weekend from Mar 25-Mar28.

Big brother Sing's second baby boy will be born this Thursday, hope god bless him and have a wonderful plan in his life.

1 comment:

Anthrokiki said...

Hi Grace,

Oh finally I dressed in Honey Bee costume, but I LOST!!! The competitors were really strong, but luckily I could stir up the whrip when I stepped on the stage and performed my bee dance.

Let me send you some photo tonite!
Wish you have a great Easter Holiday also~~