Saturday, March 26, 2005

relaxing weekend

The Easter holiday kicked off yesterday, I had a relaxing good rest.

On Thursday, I visited Dephne and her new born baby in hospital. When I looked at this little boy, I wanted to praise god's miracle, new life is extraordinary amazing, and I feel that mothers are the bravest in the world.

We stayed a night a Ville de Cascade, and then went back to our home yesterday morning, and we brought little Lok Lok B and Gima with us. I could tell Lok Lok enjoyed the time so much, we had lunch in a Japanese restaurant, and we ordered the Gil steam rice for him. After the lunch we stayed at home, Lok Lok watched the Disney 'Sing along Song' and played the pizza hut set toy, then mother-in-law picked him up around 4pm.

Jeff and I made the dinner together - creamy pumpkin soup and lamb ribs with vegetables. After the dinner, I practiced 1 hour yoga, and then went bed around 12.

Lovely!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marvellous, seems that you have had great fun during the Easter Holiday, good for you Gloria^_^

Sam

Anonymous said...

wishing you 'll prepare an other dinner for us,your cooking skill is pretty good ,actually practice make perfect, by no means the next dinner is delicious dish.
charles

Prudence said...

Okay, next time please prepare the "蘋果絲瓜菜湯" for me! I'm waiting for it!!!

Anthrokiki said...

oh it surprises me that so many comments this time, thanks you folks.

Grace, are you still contacting Billie Wong, our most 'handsome' classmate in 1 Martha? Lovely!!

Anthrokiki said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.