Wednesday, March 30, 2005

An ordinary day

I am having lunch with myself, in my cubicle, in front of the LCD monitor.

I enjoy this kind of bitterly lonely feeling, so carefree and can do whatever I want.

Today is just one of the normal days as usual, no big surprise, dive into the job.

Last night I met Lok Lok B, he spoke a lot to me but in fragmented sentences (he is a less than 3 years old little baby), he seemed to tell me something very important but I could not guess. May be I should take a short term course of Infant Language 1001.

My allergic skin is recovering, but two little red dots still hooked on my face.

My whole body is bloating, even the face, I can feel the water under my skin.

To be frank, I feel so annoying, do not know what the reason is, maybe the PMS plays tricks on me.

Maybe I could take a nap, I may feel better afterward.

No comments: