Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Microclimate

I wonder how low our office temperature is. The weather outside is cold, but people still switch on the air-con to maximum, why???

I feel very cold and shivering, if the weather maintains low for one or two more days, I am sure I will have depression. Actually, we barely see sunshine these few months. How pathetic.

I poured a whole cup of steamy hot green tea and gripped it in my hand, but after less than 5 minutes, the hot tea turned lukewarm only.

My email notification is annoying, the little envelop sign shows all the time no matter you have or do not have email, I click on it every three minutes to check if I get new message…

I do hate the cold weather, I feel too chilly and crave for calories, and I will fall asleep anytime. It is MARCH now, spring please come back!!

1 comment:

Anthrokiki said...

Oh yeah you are correct, they did all these for the god sake of the computers, isn't it ridiculuous? We should do something favour for some no life dead objects......