Tuesday, March 08, 2005

An inspirational season

Spring oh spring, today the land is rejuvenating, the temperature is rising and the sun is smiling to us. How lovely is today.

However, the weather forecast states raining and chill weather will come back at the end of this week. Hope it will not be as worst as last few weeks.

Last weekend, Jeff and I had done a lot of preparation for the new flat. We bought the TV cabinet, carpet, cushions, kitchenware and other accessories. I feel most exciting to all lovely new plants and pots I got from flower market in Mong Kong. My most favorite pot is the 'Baby grass', I put it in toilet.

I am thinking about buying another stuff animal for my beloved Piglet doll as a companion, I worry 'she' will be lonely on the new bed.

Oh this weekend will be great, and I will invite our parents for a dinner this Sunday, I cook!


1 comment:

Anthrokiki said...

no problem, my family will come this saturday, you may come anytime!