Thursday, March 03, 2005

Independence Day

A great leap forward to a new milestone. Jeff and I rent a flat and we will move in on March 12.

This will be a totally brand new life for me as this is the first time for me to take care of myself without parents' 'guidance'. Jeff and I aim to have a thrifty but fruitful life. We should share the housework, I should learn how to cook. During weekends, we will spend more time at home to make dessert and wash clothes.

Surely there will be a challenging new life in front of me, I believe I will enjoy it a lot. Believe me, I do not fantasize our independent life, I agree it may take me some time to adapt the new living style, but it is at the same time very exciting.

We are grown up kids, right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just can't wait to join your house warming party ~~~~ nice to hear that you are in a gd mood these days, keep it up ^^

Sam

Anthrokiki said...

Oh sure!! =)