Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Autumn arrives

Am in good mood because the weather is extremely comfortable. Cool breeze blows across my face every morning. The temperature drops slightly to around 24 -28 degree. Isn't it very nice?

Last weekend I indulged myself with a luxurious facial treatment, and went to the park on weekend with Lucas. Just wonder that I become a complete mom now - bring kids to park on Sunday and cut off all those late night activities - it sounds not that cool, but more healthy, right?

Should maintain a good mood because it would be a big waste if you feel sad in such fine days. Not many comfortable days in a year in Hong Kong... thanks to the sub-tropical monsoon climate and the air pollution!

1 comment:

Prudence said...

Yes, good weather bring me good mood too!

meiki