Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Yesterday

Yesterday I saw a women matched her shoes and dress perfectly - both in dotty pattern, same colours.

Yesterday I finished the reading of 'Size 12 is not fat' by Meg Cabot. Don't know it is a detective story before, but still very amusing as her others' books. I will pick another book to read tonight.

Yesterday I received the confirmation letter for a salary increment. Not a big fat one, but out of my expectation. It is worth to celebrate... you know, in your life you may not be that lucky to have many chances to be surprised by the salary increment, right?

That's why my father-in-law keeps saying human should run their own business, not being employed.... But the weakness of this theory is - if everyone becomes a boss, who would work for them?

Have no mood to work today, the office is freezy, had heavy downpour this morning.

No comments: