Friday, September 22, 2006

Working bees' Club

Wow, am sitting in front of my home PC, finished the last piece of work. Many jobs piled up in office but I don't have energy to bother them. Anyway, I finished somethings I targetted to complete it by today.

I decided to bring work back home because I want to stay with my baby, even though he becomes more friendly to his nanny than to me.... It is kinda pathetic but I have to accept it. No one asks me to be a working mom but just myself. My family told me my baby will recognize me as his REAL mother, when he grows a bit older.

Today is Jelly's birthday. Our clients threw a surprise party in their place, right before a phone conference. I assumed that someone over the phone will send a distance greeting to him by singing a birthday song, but finally no one did that.

Another two meetings tomorrow, am thinking about how to schedule my 'milk production' slot.

No comments: