Friday, September 08, 2006

TGIF again!!!

The world is so lovely because God made the world in 7 days, except the Sabbath day (Sunday), you could have one day break in a week. Then, my bosses give us another free working day on Saturday.

In all of my previous jobs, I worked 5.5 days/per week, it is a bit painful because you don't have this 'Thanks God It Friday' feeling on Friday, and you don't want to hang out with friends in Friday nights because you have to wake up early on Saturday morning.

If I really wanna change my job, I will definitely look for those 5 days work only. Just a gut feeling, the employers of those 5 days works are more considerate and respect the staff's personal time.

I book a facial treatment tomorrow afternoon, I haven't had it since I was pregnant, it's time to pamper myself!!!!!

No comments: