Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I am a lucky thing?

Everyone thinks I am a lucky thing - I have a supportive family, a very nice husband, a lovely kid, and a career.

However, how come I still feel desperated sometimes? I always feel guilty... If I spend time to my family, I worry my work and my colleague; while I work late, I feel bad for not spending quality time to my husband and my baby.

I can imagine how bad is when only the father stays with the kid, but mommy is absent from that picture - if this happens always.

I worry that if I miss out somethings and I don't know at the moment, but when I turn my head back, I will regret for it.

Baby grows much longer and bigger, but I just realized it last night, I really do want to stay with him, I miss him terribly, and I just discovered that I take all the work Jeff done for granted, which is so unfair to him.

Am I a lucky thing?

No comments: