Monday, January 01, 2007

2006 Review

I am having sore throat, thanks to the continuous late nights last week.

I should have to write the retrospect of my 2006 yesterday, now is still not too late, right? Well, am thinking about how to start it...

Okay, the proudest thing I had done last year was surely the birth of my adorable baby, it is the very dangerous yet holy thing I had ever done in my life. Being a mother is challenging and tough, and now I respect all moms much much more because acutally they must be very very smart and patience.

Talking about me and Jeff, the parenthood changes our relationship, it is not only sweety sweety as usual, but having much more responsibilities and challenges. The greatest part is that we are always in the same direction and share same set of value in parenting. This is what I call 'soul mate' to me.

I feel that I am a lucky girl because my daddy, mommy and Prudence were staying well and healthy in 2006, I wish you all stay sweet and well in 2007.

This part I hesitate to touch, but it is one of the biggest portions of my daily life - my career. Well, I am sure I achieve improvement in my working skills, and my bosses appreciated it somehow, but I did suffer a lot of trying to balance the family and career life, I am sure this is also one of the challenges I should face in the coming year(s). My friends always say I set too high expectation on myself, but I still want to be successful in both parts - I wanna be both of good mom and brilliant career girl.

I had not done much exercise after given birth, should resume regular exercise in the coming year.

Well, my mischievous Lucas just woke up and now scratching my arm, talk to you later, the 2007 resolution is coming up soon.




No comments: