Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Sick leave on the first working day of 2007

I am having one of my worst sore throat in my life just now... I lost my voice this morning and should ask Jeff to call my office to report a sick leave. Actually I got the flu and muscle pain on Dec 27 and end up it develops such a voice-losing sore throat, I had a long long sleepless night yesterday, I had not fallen asleep for even 1 minute.

I visited a doc this morning and he asked me try not to talk today... Hope I could recover after the sound sleep (there is a pill which will make me drowsy and I should only take it before bed).

The learning from my story: 1. Consult a doc once you feel not well, 2. Do not have hot pot if you have sore throat. 3. Throat soothing candies would only sooth, not heal your throat.

1 comment:

Prudence said...

Right, must see the doctor immediately, it's boring when lost the voice.

P.S. meichi also sick and cant speak today!

take care!