Monday, January 22, 2007

Lola Lola

The weather is cool but I struggled to wake up this morning for quite some time.

Several reports piled up on my working desk and many tedious jobs I should complete this week. Luckily I took quite enough rest in last two days and today I do not have any Monday blue... maybe a bit sleepy, but am not feeling exhausted.

I bought a set of 'Lola' make up yesterday - make up prima, liquid foundation and loose powder... I keep trying to find the make up foundation which I can use everyday, many magazines stated that this brand is super good and is perfect to achieve those 'non-makeup' makeup (or nude makeup, that means you will look naturally good but no one can tell you wear any pigments on your face), and they contains skin care elements which beautifying and protecting skin at the same time.

Some psychologists had conducted a research and found that men prefer natural beauties, they do not really like girls who have make up... but when they are asked who the more attractive girls amongst a group are (e.g. by showing them some college or several girls in front of them), they usually pick those with light make up. Actually men are insensitive to face colours, they cannot really tell what hue you put on the eyelids, they just think you have applied something, do not expect them can identify if you lip colour is 'berry berry kiss' or 'satin cherry',. However, they can spot out the overall difference.

Well, let see if this Lola magic tool can really make me glow everyday.

No comments: