Wednesday, January 10, 2007

An unusual sense of humour

Sometimes I think my female boss Kelly Larry is bitchy (She admits this point, she says all women are bitchy), but I do admire her unusual sense of humour.

It is about a girl in our department who has 'special' art sense especially on colour combination of clothes (at least 3 different and contradicting colours appear on her body everyday). She forgot to send out the report to Kelly and made up a story that the Earthquake in Taiwan blocked the file delivery in the email system. Then Kelly threathened that girl if she could not send out the report in the next day, she will not allow her to wear colourful clothes anymore....

This is the most painful punishment for that girl, but is really amusing to all of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha.....very interesting!!
for me, the punishment is to wear more than 3 colors on my body!!

meiki