Monday, January 15, 2007

I have long sight at my left eye

Now I know how come I feel tired easily all the time. I just discovered that I got 175 degree of long sight at my left eye, in the last many years, I mainly depend on the right eye to see things... The sales person in that spectacles shop told me long sight is usually inborn, which has not relation to the deterioration of vision. However I don't feel this problem until I worked after the first year in my current job, and the problem seems getting intensified recently.

I just wonder whether those mistakes I made in reports are mainly located at the left hand side.

I will get my glasses tomorrow, I tried to avoid those styles which make me look like a fierce teacher - I call it Ms. Leung style. I cannot say the one I had chosen flatters me butit makes me look more like an OL and more gentle (this is what Jeff said). It even magnifies my eyes. No worry, I will post my book after I take the glasses from the shop.

It is really strange that while my vision is becoming blurred, Jeff's short sight improved. He has checked his eyes that day but found that he got no more short sight. We wonder the problem is offset by the aging of his eyeball muscle.

Luckily I do not have to wear the glasses every moment, I only need it when working and reading books.

No comments: