Monday, January 08, 2007

New Year Resolution

Alright, I should have been set the New Year resolution. Now is already the second week of January.

About myself:
Do exercise regularly.
Further polish my English – both written and spoken.
Be more optimistic.
Be appreciative.
Be gentler, try not to be too radical or attack those I think someone is stupid or ridiculous.
Read more books.
Sleep earlier.
Save more money.
Practice car driving.
Control my anger.

About family:
Be a good parent, enjoy the parenthood.
Accept Lucas of his everything, including his personality, temperament, preference etc, but be a good guider to him.
Love Jeffrey more and more.
Visit mom, daddy and my sister more.

About career development:
Be positive
Stand firm to my faith
Be more confident, willing to accept the challenges
Be open to others’ comment.
Find someone to teach me all basic things of statistics

Personally, I do not have any other great aim this year as I had put as much of my energy as possible to Lucas, but I have thought about studying journalism. Well, you know that god is fair and everyone only have 24 hours a day, I cannot afford to squeeze time on studying. Let just put it in my agenda first.

No comments: