Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Bikini vs. Bandage vs. one-piece

I was trying to find a reasonably well covered Bikini but what I could find from ROXY and QUIKSILVER are those EXTREMELY little and non-supportive swimsuits which formed by 3 separated tiny pieces.

Are the manufacturers believing all Hong Kong girls are having flat chests and they used to wear bandage when they are on the ground? And I will never consider those selling to department stores which are very 'tai-tai' style - Eye -catching floral prints in neon colours with a mini skirts to cover your fatty bottom etc etc, you know what I mean.

I do need a new 'functional' swimsuit - the one I can wear for swimming care-freely, but I am afraid one-piece is my only choice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found some Adidas 2 pieces swimsuit from the magazine, which are very nice !

meiki