Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Correlation of banking attributes and fine lines

Am having a thick pamper-myself hydrating mask at the moment.

I looked really dull when I left office this evening, I was extremely tired. My productivity was high throughout the day, I had finished several tasks a day - I spent the whole day to play around all banking related attributes - to compile files of bank images and respondents' verbatim, and to translate dozens of card feautres. Oh, why don't I simply develop my career in banking in the future?

When I switched off my computer, my cheeks looked like a dried up apple. Gosh, several additional fine lines can be seen under my eyes. After all, I have to admit that I am 30, it is not shocking to have fine lines, given that I have all those little 'wrinkles' since I was 3, I just don't know why.

Jesus, I love Bridget Jones but I don't want my blog looks like Bridget Jones's diary...

That's why I am indulging myself in Clarins thirst quenching mask, its floral scent makes me feel I am enjoying a quiet evening in Provence, in spite of some riots are in Paris because Nicolas Sarkozy is just elected to be a new president of France...

Anyway, I am happy that I can manage to practice violin tonight, Jeff said I played very nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today my productiity was high too, so many tasks, i forgot to eat my snack !

Finally i left office on time and went for dancing after dinner, such a nice day!

meiki