Thursday, May 03, 2007

I dream I'd gone hell...

Maybe I predicted I should face tonnes of works in the working days. Yesterday early morning, I dreamt that I had gone hell, but still had to work there... for the Taiwan country manager. I should help him to source some premium for his clients.

Definitely it is a nightmare.

I am not sure if this is really my problem, I do not feel I get along well with the overseas staff. Language barrier could only contribute a little, but the tone we speak, the way we deliver our messages are different, which cause some unnecessary misunderstanding...

Okay, should go back to work, otherwise I cannot finish my works this week I should really go hell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

last week i dreamt that i am working in the office, connecting the computer...

In fact, it's what i need to do in the next morning.

meiki

Anthrokiki said...

oh.. luckily I had not really gone hell in the next morning, but I did work like a dog.

Actually, in my dream, I can leave the hell, unfortunately the queue was too long and a monster grabbed me to end end of the line.

Anonymous said...

take it easy.a dream is a dream only
charles