Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Lip Gloss Freak Reload

Lip gloss freak comes back!!! She brings two tubes of lip gloss back home tonight.

One is the Dior Addict Ultra Gloss, 'I can use it in every working day, the hue can enlighten my little pale face inside a freezing office.' She thought.

Another one is Kiehl's Lip Gloss (Golden Berry), 'The price is reasonable' she justified. 'This sweetie golden berry tone is perfect for weekends and no make up days, the texture is creamy and moisturized, and I love its mango scent...I have also chosen Pink Rider for my sister, the lovely pinky colour should fit her very much'

Lip gloss freak has already gotten 4-5 half-used lip gloss and at least 3 lip sticks, but she just cannot wait to buy the latest one in the market.

'Wearing lip gloss makes me happy, and it is something you just need to spend a hundred more dollars you can get a very high quality one', she insists her behaviour is rational .

No comments: