Monday, May 07, 2007

Violin Lessons

Did I tell you that I set some goals to myself for my coming 10 years?

One is to pick up violin again.

I regret that I gave it up when I was very young. The teacher said it was a loss because I had talent on it.

This time, I will remind myself to keep going, and it is never too late learn music.

I had the first lesson last Sunday, it was pretty good. This new teacher comments that I learn very fast and pick up smoothly.

Hope I will treasure the chance this time and don't give up easily again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope that u can keep it on!

To have a interest in our life is lucky, i found two, Dancing & Tailoring.

meiki

Anonymous said...

wow, so you can be lucas' teacher too!
grace

Anthrokiki said...

Grace, wish you can teach Lucas playing piano!!