Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I can see a bright and sunny day

Phew!! Lucas is getting much better and I do not feel that depressed today.

'Perception is reality' - this is true. You will feel better if you think positively. Tin Tin is the one who taught me this famous quote, he mentions this in his EVERY presentation and the clients are seemed to be impressed. He said being a market researcher we should have something like this in our fingertips.

I am sure what in his fingertips is much more than that... he is messy but with extraordinary strong memory on findings, and he can draw a conclusion even the fieldwork is not yet kicked off, we call him the 'magician'.

Feel so tired in these few days, many ad hoc works on top of the current one, different clients were pushy on various missions, luckily most had been settled down, I can schedule some time to have a field visit tomorrow, in a hospital. It is nice to get away from my chaotic desk for a while.

Cross my fingers, hope all my works in field are so far so good.

No comments: